Prague Brewery Tour
Let our Beer Master take you to three of Prague’s most famous historical breweries. Indulge in an array of Bohemia's finest beers. Learn about the history and techniques of brewing in Bohemia, the place where Pilsner was invented.
Dive Into Bohemia’s Unique Beer Culture
When: Every day 12:00 and 15:00
Price: 1200 CZK or 48 EUR / person
Where: Just off Old Town Square – at the Discover Prague Tour Office (Celetná 12) in the heart of the Old Town.
What you will do
One of our expert beer masters will take you to three of Prague’s historical breweries. Along the way you will get to try plenty varieties of Bohemian beers – some of the best in the world – be entertained and advised on beer-making, history of beer, Czech beer culture, beer tasting and the places you visit.
What to expect
An entertaining journey into the unique Beer culture of Bohemia, it’s glorious history and present of beermaking and, of course, the intricacies of different beers’ aroma, texture, taste, and aesthetics.
- Visit 3 microbreweries
- Taste up to 11 varieties of Czech beer
- History, legends, and facts of Prague’s historic New Town
- Travel by tram (if applicable)
- Brewing techniques and traditions from the Beer Master
- Demonstration of the fundamental aspects of beer tasting
- Traditional Czech appetizers in a historical brewery Beer Hall
Things to note before purchasing your ticket: if you are booking the Brewery Tour for the same day please contact us at +420 733 454 524 for availability!